Grape Leaf Mezze Bowls
with Cashew Cheese & Fresh Dill
View Full Nutrition Label
Get Recipes Delivered
- 8.8 oz precooked brown rice
- 2 radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 4 oz grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 stuffed grape leaves (dolmas), halved
- 2 oz Treeline® Dairy-Free Herb Garlic Cheese
- ¼ oz fresh dill, fronds picked from stems
- 1 tbsp za'atar seasoning
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Make a small tear at the top of the brown rice bag and microwave bag for 1 minute.
Divide the rice between bowls and top with radish, tomatoes, and grape leaves. Add dollops of herb garlic cheese and sprinkle with dill fronds, za’atar seasoning, and a pinch of salt.